8.17.2012

Don't mess with Ren

Shall we Date?: Ninja Love's Rennoshin, who is a doctor; one of my favorite characters to play. He's a relatively calm guy. His personality reminds me of Nakaoji from MeruPuri or Miketsukami Soushi of Inu x Boku SS. Sometimes you can't really tell what he's thinking. He has a habit of falling asleep just about anywhere after stressful work.

I really wanted to draw out this scene from one of the side stories (One the Road to Happiness) and make it like a screenshot heh

He had just announced his wedding but the other guys kept trying to steal his to-be-wife, and so he starts grinding up some herbs...



 Experimented with two different bgs O:

btw the phrase behind Ren with the Kanji says: "自業自得 (Jigou Jitoku): One's Act, One's profit/Advantage. Meaning: That's what you get, Just desserts, You reap what you sow." TN: http://www.linguanaut.com/japanese_sayings.htm

The sound fx are "Fufufu--" chuckling, and "Gasshu gashhu" a grinding sound.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! This is my new background I LOVE Ren!! He is literally my spirit animal. This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete